Assess your risk level in administering a successful grant! To answer the questions in this assessment, gather your programmatic records, your entity’s policies and procedures, and have copies of your financial records on hand. If you do not have access to these documents, sit down with your project manager and/or financial officer and answer the questions together.
A score of 50 points is a perfect score on this assessment. High scores mean a high readiness level (Low Risk). You will be ready to manage ANA grant funds in accordance with ANA policies! Lower scores mean a low readiness level (High Risk). We’ll provide you with information on how to fill gaps, create missing policies, and ensure you can move forward!
There are 6 sections. Be prepared to respond to the:
- Programmatic Assessment (14 Questions)
- Data Collection Assessment (9 Questions)
- Financial Assessment (15 Questions)
- Financial Policies and Procedures Assessment (44 Questions)
- Monitoring/Audit Assessment (4 Questions)
- Legal Assessment (3 Questions)
Your answers are anonymous. Try to be as truthful as possible in order to best understand your Risk Level.
The questions in this survey were created by:
The Administration for Native Americans: ANA Grants Management Toolkit (c)2016.
The Financial Policy Self-Assessment and Internal Assessment Tool can be found at this link: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/ana/resource/ana-grants-management-toolkit
The Association of Government Accountants in cooperation with the Office of Management and Budget: AGA Partnership for Intergovernmental Management and Accountability (c)2009.
Additional AGA assessments can be found at this PDF link: http://doa.alaska.gov/dof/ssa/resource/AGA-Tool.pdf
These resources have been made interactive by the Administration for Native Americans – Western Region
- You can save your progress anytime during the assessment and return to resume where you left off.
- When you ﬁnish, be sure to click the link to “View Your Score.”
- Print your results to a PDF for future reference (resource links will be clickable in a PDF format)