2021 Pre-Application Training Materials
- Pre-Application Training Manual – The official training manual will review many of the concepts introduced in the training.
- Pre-Application Toolkit – This toolkit contains several activities designed to help you and your community plan your project.
- SEDS/ERE: Budget and Budget Justification Template – Use this to draft your budget, but we recommend converting to PDF for submission.
- Budget and Budget Justification Example – This sample shows how to complete a line-item budget and justification.
- SEDS-GO Toolkit – This toolkit will walk you through the steps you’ll consider as you draft your SEDS-GO application.
- Pre-Application Activity Workbook (Word Doc Version or PDF Version) – Activities from the manual made fillable.
- Pre-Application Slide Deck –
- Adobe Software Tip Sheet:
- You should verify that you are using a version of Adobe that is compatible with Grants.gov. To do this, from the Grants.gov homepage select the Applicants tab. Next click the Adobe Software Compatibility link. https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/applicants/adobe-software-compatibility.html
- Compatible versions for Windows and Mac OS users: To verify the version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer is compatible with the forms in Workspace you can also click on the following test application package link. https://www.grants.gov/documents/19/18243/Adobe-Versioning-Test-Workspace-PDF-Form.pdf
- Grants.gov – Register as an Organization Applicant: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/applicants/organization-registration.html
- Grants.gov – Introduction to Grants.gov Video Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNSNGxQE7NWlPcYxVJsglJbRc6cPcfC8X
- Grants.gov – Learning Workspace Video Series for Organization Applicants: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNSNGxQE7NWlibdjPYGOsZaG-ol0pBsx3
- SAM.gov – Register and renew annually: https://sam.gov/SAM/
- DUNS – Lookup or register for a DUNS number: https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/lookup.html
** Grants.gov, SAM.gov and DUNS number registration is always free! If you are being asked for payment, then be sure you are on the correct website(s).
- Objective Work Plan (Word form): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/ana/training-technical-assistance/objective-work-plan
- Objective Work Plan (PDF form): https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/forms/sf-424-family.html
- This PDF fillable form is also available in the Grants.gov workspace.
- Become an ANA Panel Reviewer: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/ana/grants/objective-panel-review