Current ANA Funding Opportunities
ANA provides grant funding to eligible Tribes and Organizations on an annual basis in the following topical areas. These are subject to change depending on fund availability and administration initiatives.
For more information, please view the latest Funding Opportunity Announcements below or visit ANA’s webpage here.
FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunities
The following opportunities are open right now! You may access each Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) by clicking the links below. Be certain that you have the most recent, modified copies available. Applications must be submitted using the Grants.gov Workspace.
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS) – Deadline TBD OR download the PDF announcement here.
- SEDS Alaska (SEDS-AK) – Deadline April 15, 2022 (Alaska region only) OR download the PDF announcement here.
- Native Language Preservation and Maintenance (P&M) – Deadline March 31, 2022 OR download the PDF announcement here.
- Native Language Esther Martinez Initiative (EMI) – Deadline March 31, 2022 OR download the PDF announcement here.
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE) – Deadline March 31, 2022 OR download the PDF announcement here.