Technical Assistance for Projects and Programs in Native Communities
Electronic Technical Assistance (ETA) is available for:
- General Questions unrelated to a specific project or proposal.
- Unsuccessful Applicants who want to improve their application for next submission
- Planning & Project Development questions such as assistance formulating project ideas and planning
- Pre-Application ETA, individualized assistance to prospective ANA applicants through phone, email and fax. (To be eligible for proposal feedback, applicants must have completed 75% of the ANA application.)
- Current Grantees requesting assistance with GrantSolutions, grant amendments, reporting, or project implementation.
Not sure? Call us (855) 890-5299, we’ll help you out.